Since it is impossible to fix some few bugs in the current RelaxNg validator in Etna, I decided to rewrite it and use an other algorithm. The future algorithm might ask more resources but it will be more robustness and could valid in all cases (in theory :-) ). I began the development of a prototype in javascript. For the moment it passes 15% of tests of James Clark's tests suite, but first results are encouraging. At the end of this development, I will develop a version entirely in C++.

By the same time, as I explained in a previous post, I rewrite the RelaxNG parser and use now the sax parser component which exists in Gecko since 1.8.1 version.