Consultant & Senior Software Engineer
- W3C web standards: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML..
- Web developments with PHP
- Use open source software for many years..
- Since June 2010
Co-owner of a company, InnoPhi
I founded a company with other colleagues. We provide services
for customers: audit, project support, development, training. And we work
mainly with these technologies: Web standards, PHP, Python, Mozilla technologies,
- Since October 2009
Temporary teacher at University of Evry (France)
Each year, during few days, I teach about Mozilla technologies, to MIAGE students (second year Master
in computer science).
- From February 2009 to May 2010
Senior Software Engineer at Zoomorama
With an other colleague, I created a ZML/CSS wysiwyg editor, ZoomCreator2,
by using Mozilla technologies and Flash. ZML is a specific XML format for zoomable documents used by
the browser of Zoomorama.
This browser was developed entirely in ActionScript 3 (Flash). It implements XML, CSS and
exposes a DOM into the HTML page. It allows to navigate and zoom on ZML documents and images.
ZoomCreator2 offered the possibility to publish zoomable documents on the hosting platform
provided by Zoomorama.
- From June 2004 to February 2009
Senior Software Engineer at Disruptive Innovations
Software development using the Mozilla platform.
Disruptive Innovations is a member of W3C.
- From October 1999 to June 2004
Software Engineer at Aston
Aston was a services company in computer science (It doesn't exist anymore).
- I created various web application and web sites: studying needs
of the customers, conception, programming, installing and configuring servers.
- I made audit and expert's report on web applications, with criterias such as
code quality, performance, security, maintenance...
- I provided training to customers and engineers of Aston, on web technologies
like PHP and ASP.
- I contributed to Copix, an internal open source PHP framework created in 2001.
- October 1996 to october 1998
Analyst programmer, alternately with my studies (special contract with the university).
I worked on programs in COBOL (IBM ES 9000 mainframe).
- MIAGE (master's degree in computer science), alternately with my job at UAP.
Université Paris XI (at Orsay).
- DUT informatique (Computer science degree), specialization in system programming and networks,
Université Paris XI (at Orsay).
- Unfinished studies on electronics engineering and industrial computer science.
- Bac C (Mathematics and Physics Baccalaureate)
- French : mother tongue.
- English : read and write well, medium speaking.
I began to develop in 1986, and worked not only on many personnal projects, but also on some public projects.
Here are my activities these last years.
- Contributions on the Mozilla project
- Mozilla code contributor, during my spare time or during
my working time for the needs of my professionnal project. Some of these
contributions are for example, improvements on the XUL template engine,
support of Sqlite in XUL templates, improvements on the XML and
the XHTML serializer.
- Founder of the french web site xulfr.org,
created in october 2003, and Xulfr association founder and president, created in january 2007.
Activities: tech-evangelism, documentation and french translations
of some tutorials, online help for french developers (forums, IRC), conferences...
- Since 2004, I give Mozilla platform conferences
during some open-source software events in France like Libr'east,
JDLL, Solutions Linux...
- I was a member of the association Mozilla-Europe (dissolved in 2012).
I help on Mozilla booth during events like Fosdem, Solutions Linux etc...
- Web standards "evangelism"
- Co-founder with Tristan Nitot and 9 others people,
of Openweb, a web site created in 2003
dedicated to web standards, with tutorials and articles.
I gave conferences about web standards, during some events like
Paris-Web. I published also on my blog, news about
web standard, articles on HTML5, CSS3...
- Jelix, a PHP Framework
- Since January 2006, I develop Jelix,
a PHP framework I created, and used by little and huge loaded web sites.
- Other activities
- Diving, Swimming, Photography, Travels, Sailing
- Mozilla Technologies:
- W3C Web standards:
HTML 4.01/5, XHTML 1.x/5, CSS 2/3, XML, DOM, RDF,
SVG, XML-Schema, XSLT, XPath
- Other: RelaxNG, XML-RPC,
"AJAX" technics, Dynamic HTML, jQuery etc.
PHP 4/5, SQL.
- GNU/Linux, MacOS X, MS Windows.
- Mercurial, Git, Subversion, Apache, MySQL, PostGreSql, MongoDb, Node.js, Bind, Samba...
- In the past...
- JAVA, assembler, ASP VBscript, Win32 C++ programming, XWindows programming,
several RDBMS, CVS...